Famed for it flat mountain, beautiful white sandy beaches, vibey waterfront, top restaurants and cosmopolitan feel it is not hard to see why Cape Town is ranked as one of the best cities in the world.
Voted as one of the best cities in the world time and time again
HIGHLIGHTS & INSIDER TIPS
- Make sure you tick off these top attractions – Table Mountain, Kirstenbosch Gardens, Robben Island, Cape Point and a visit to the V&A Waterfront.
- Once the top attractions are done you can focus on some other gems – soak up the sun on one of Clifton’s beaches, swim with the penguins at Boulders Beach or do a sunrise hike up Lions Head.
- Eat at some top restaurants – La Colombe, Test Kitchen, The Foodbarn, Chefs Warehouse at Beau Constantia or The Granary at the Silo Hotel.
- Take a helicopter flight over Cape Town.
- Do a local township tour that will touch your heart and show you how many amazing community projects are on the go.
- Go winetasting in the local Constantia winelands. Top wines, beautiful views and great food.