This country makes you fall in love with Africa. Tanzania is the perfect combination of outstanding wildlife sightings, beautiful scenery, interesting culture and stunning tropical beaches. With so much natural wealth, Tanzania has something for everyone.
Tanzania & Zanzibar
A perfect bush and beach holiday
HIGHLIGHTS & INSIDER TIPS
- The Serengeti is the most famous National Park in the World. Renowned for the two million strong wildebeest migration and astonishing concentrations of predators, you are guaranteed an exceptional safari.
- The Ngorongoro Crater was created about 2 million years ago when the Ngorongoro volcano erupted, and its pipe walls collapsed. The Crater is now home to the highest density of big game in Africa with 600 metre high walls and a rich volcantic floor. You have a very real chance of seeing the Big Five in a single day.
- Zanzibar offers tropical beaches, a charming historical town, numerous markets and great snorkelling and diving. The waters are beautifully clear with white sandy beaches. You will find yourself relaxing as soon as you arrive!
- At almost 6,000m high, Kilimanjaro is Africa’s highest peak and a great outdoor challenge. Although it requires no professional mountaineering experience it is a tough hike and does require training. Kilimanjaro is definitely one of Africa’s iconic sights.
- The famous northern circuit includes the Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater, Lake Manyara and Taragire National Park. This safari circuit will allow you to see more wildlife than you could have imagined.