A truly diverse country, South Africa is an ideal place to visit. A combination of wildlife, wine, beaches, great cuisine, friendly people and natural beauty make this one of the best holiday destinations in the world. Mix this with some of the most luxury lodges and hotels and you will be guaranteed to have a brilliant trip. South Africa can combine really well with a visit to Victoria Falls, Mozambique or Botswana.Enquire Now
South Africa Highlights
- Kruger National Park is one of the best Big Five game viewing areas. This safari area offers the most luxury safari lodges.
- Cape Town’s is beautiful cosmopolitan city with so much to see including Table Mountain, Robben Island, Cape Point, the beaches and fabulous restaurants.
- Cape Winelands offers world-class wine estates, incredible scenery and top class restaurants.
- Garden Route stretches along the East coast and you can enjoy beaches, whale watching, nature reserves and forests, hiking trails, and malaria-free Big 5 safaris.
- Kwazulu Natal has a much more subtropical feel. Experience coastal and wildlife reserves, the Drakensberg mountains and the Battlefields, which are steeped in history.