A real safari destination, Zambia is a country with exceptional game viewing, be it by vehicle, on foot, canoe or by riverboat. There is a fantastic country circuit combining the South Luangwa for big five game viewing, the Lower Zambezi for a variety of water based activities and the world renowned Victoria Falls. Zambia has remained relatively un-commercial with expert safari companies operating small intimate camps in remote reserves.Enquire Now
- South Luangwa National Park is Zambia’s top wildlife park with exceptional game viewing. You can easily spend six to ten days in the Park and split your stay between camps. Walking between the lodges is a fantastic way of experiencing the South Luangwa.
- Victoria Falls is a world travel icon and definitely worth its natural wonder of the world status. You can hear the roar and see the spray of the immense waterfall rising up towards the sky. The Victoria Falls area offers a host of brilliant activities.
- The Lower Zambezi is a big five park with a big river. The most outstanding attraction is the range of activities on offer. These include safari game drives by day and night, excellent walking safaris, motor boating, tiger fishing and canoe safaris. Passing a hippo in a canoe can be quite riveting!
- Walking Safari contrast greatly to seeing animals from a vehicle, and there is no better place to experience this than in Zambia. Getting up close to nature with a guide and armed game scout can be exhilarating.
- A safari guide can often make or break one’s safari experience so its nice to know that in Zambia there is a defined exam structure which is particularly strict. You are guaranteed to be with a well qualified and knowledgeable guide in Zambia.