Back to the Special Offers page.
Bushman’s Kloof Offers
Early Booking Offer – Save 10%
on bookings made 90 days prior to arrival!
Valid for stay dates until the 19th December 2013 for bookings made up until the 19th September 2013 / Available on all room types / Full prepayment required at time of booking / Can be combined with other pay stay offers
Stay for 4 nights and only Pay for 3 nights
Valid 6th January to 19th December 2013
Offer available for all rooms at The Main Lodge and Koro Lodge
Bookings based on a suite receive a complimentary return chauffeur driven transfer between Cape Town and the lodge
Cannot be combined with other promotions or packages (except Early Booking Offer) Block out dates 31st March – 3rd April (Easter)
All offers are subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply.
Bushman’s Kloof Highlights
- Voted No. 1 in South Africa – Condé Nast Traveller UK 2012
- Located in the Cederberg Mountains, a 7,500 ha South African Natural Heritage
- Site, 270 km from Cape Town
- 16 luxurious rooms and suites
- More than 130 ancient San rock art sites, some dating back 10,000 years
- A wealth of Flora and Fauna: 35 species of mammals, 150 bird species and more than 755 indigenous plant species. Bushman’s Kloof is a premier spring flower destination
- Spa with 4 treatment rooms, Crystal steam room, tranquillity lounge and health bar, dual outdoor gazebo
- Unique outdoor activities include mountain biking, fly fishing, canoeing, archery, hiking, yoga and painting
- Koro Lodge, a private villa located 4km from the Main Lodge is idea for families and groups of friends travelling together
- Bushman’s Kloof is Malaria and predator free