The Seychelles is an archipelago of 115 islands. Each of these islands have very inviting white sandy beaches and pristine clear blue water that attract an array of tropical fish. The Seychelles really does feel like paradise so it’s no wonder Prince William and Kate decided to pick this as their honeymoon destination.
Island escape with some of the best beaches in the world
HIGHLIGHTS & INSIDER TIPS
- Imagine white sandy beaches, palm trees, warm crystal blue water and private islands. Paradise!
- Scuba diving in the Seychelles is remarkably spectacular and it is often recognized as some of the best in the world.
- A perfect honeymoon destination many of the hotels are very secluded and romantic. Make sure you book a private beach dinner.
- Visit the island of La Digue. Catch a ferry to the island and spend the day exploring the island by bicycle. The island has one of the most beautiful beaches in the Seychelles, Anse Source D’Argent.
- Wander through the Vallée de Mai Nature Reserve. This 19.5 ha area of palm forest remains largely unchanged since prehistoric times.