Forget what you have heard in the past and get to Zimbabwe. This country has some of the continent’s friendliest people, huge elephant populations, a totally wild and untouched big five safari without the crowds, the magnificent Victoria Falls waterfall and the relaxing shores of Lake Kariba.
A hidden gem in Africa that is good for the soul
HIGHLIGHTS & INSIDER TIPS
- One of the seven natural wonders of the world, Victoria Falls is a spectacular waterfall. Enjoy the beauty of the Falls or take a more adventurous approach and try one of the many activities on offer.
- Hwange National Park is home to one of Africa’s healthiest elephant herds and offers a real variety of incredible scenery. Hwange is the perfect place for a walking safari and game drives.
- Visit Mana Pools, excellent game-watching opportunities particularly in the dry season when the wildlife all gather around the banks of the pools. Try a canoeing safari along the Zambezi River.
- For water and wildlife lovers Lake Kariba is a perfect place to explore. Try your hand at catching tigerfish.
- Travel on the luxurious Rovos Rail train as it makes its way through the beautiful landscapes of Zimbabwe.