Botswana is a magical country. It offers such a variety of activities and landscapes that are in pristine condition. Some of these activities include mokoro rides (dug out canoes); motorboat rides, walking safaris, helicopter flights and game drives. This is definitely one of Africa’s top safari destinations. A safari in Botswana combines really well with a visit to Victoria Falls or South Africa.Enquire Now
- The Okavango Delta is one of the best safari experiences in Africa and also a great place to relax. Often the smaller things catch your eye.
- Chobe National Park is famous for its huge herds of elephant and buffalo. Watch out for the elephants crossing the river at dawn and dusk.
- Kalahari’s Great Salt Pans is a fascinating area. Contrary to belief, it is not a desert at all and actually a sand sheet and fossil mine. This is one place on earth that you will feel complete remoteness.
- Moremi Game Reserve is located in the Okavango Delta and was set aside for the local people to protect for the future. Moremi is very lush and has incredible game viewing. The finest area is Chief’s Island.
- The Kwando-Linyanti area is similar to the Okavango Delta however it offers a more remote and private experience than the busier National Parks. Walking, off road driving and night drives are almost always allowed.